Fast-growth businesses face unique challenges when it comes to growing. While other businesses have time to mull over hiring choices and to contemplate the right organisational structure, fast-growth businesses need to make decisions in a short space of time. But in order for businesses to thrive, those decisions have to be the right ones the first time around.
On Wednesday 23 May, Our CEO and sister company CEO, Alice Weightman will chair an all-star panel to help you navigate the most important decisions your growing business will face, featuring:
- Alice Lankester, Head of Marketing at Balderton Capital, with 20+ years in marketing and product roles in Silicon Valley, working for technology startups and early growth stage companies
- Katy Turner, Managing Partner & Co-founder at Multiple and former CMO at Tech City UK, with 15+ years experience in the technology space, including in enterprise, startups and venture capital
- Gary Stewart, Director of Wayra UK and Telefónica Open Future_ (UK). Previously, Gary co-founded Nuroa.es, a Barcelona start-up that raised over €4M in funding before being sold to an Australian competitor.
- More speakers to be announced!
We will explore the following questions, and more:
- How and when to recruit the right people
- How to structure your teams from the outset
- The cost of making a bad hire in highly competitive markets
- The most enticing benefits packages
- Innovations in hiring, benefits, and diversity practices
- Scaling your brand
This event will take place at the Club at the Ivy. It's free for Ivy members and guests of The Work Crowd & Hanson Search. Complimentary tea, coffee, and pastries will be served prior to the discussion.
If you would like to be added to the guest list email here or call us on 0207 632 8809.