There has been some controversial opinions between PR and Marcomms professionals, debating whether or not public relations is suffering a crisis of confidence despite others believing demand for PR is growing.
The PRCA reports, annual growth of 9%. This raises the question, do we need to be more focused solely on PR, or is it time to integrate other disciplines such as marketing and advertising?
As independent consultants, we understand you may not have had the opportunity to make it to this years PRCA’s National Conference. So The Work Crowd and PRCA have decided to offer a panel discussion to share insights from one of this year’s popular topics.
On the 14th of November, Alice Weightman CMPRA, CEO of The Work Crowd & chairman of the PRCA Independent Consultant’s Group, will lead an expert panel to discuss the sustainability and future of PR and what it means for independents in the year ahead.
We will discuss and debate the following:
- The sustainability of PR
- Insights for the year ahead
- Focusing on PR vs. leveraging other disciplines
- How we can we standout and attract new business through our clients communications
- Brendon Craigie MPRCA - Brendon is Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Tyto. In this role Brendon leads the agency, and is heavily involved in providing clients with counsel on strategic and creative matters. As an experienced global CEO, Brendon also enjoys working closely other CEOs on broader business and communications strategies.
- Abby Guthkelch MPRCA - is the Co-founder of Not Another Agency, a digital and content marketing consultancy. Prior to launching NAA she was the Global Head of Social Media Engagement at HSBC, and Ketchum's UK Head of Digital. Abby has 15 years' experience as a multi-industry, multi-channel content strategist and was ranked amongst the Top 25 marketing innovators in EMEA in 2017 (Holmes Report).
- Anna King - Following 10 years working in PR agencies, Anna decided to forge her own path, founding her communications, content and copywriting business, Scripsy, three years ago. Since then, the business has gone from strength to strength, building up a loyal client base of fast-growth start-ups and SMEs, spanning a range of B2B sectors including fintech, insurtech, blockchain, recruitment and venture capital.
- Alison Hope – Director, FleishmanHillard Fishburn
Date: November 14th 2018
Time: Networking from 6pm with panel kicking off at 6:30pm
Location: Karmarama, 20 Farringdon Road, London, EC1M 3HE
Register your interest for free here.
In case you missed it, you can find the key take-aways and highlights discussed on our blog here.